Tuesday, April 5, 2011

spooky, creepy...insightful! Just one of the MB experiences

Ok! So I did my vent about the whole frusteration of friendship that I went through. And thanks to those who understood and sorry for those I may have offended.

But here is one of the episodes I had during my March Break that really resinates with me.

One of my friends said that they think they have spirits, ghosts whatever is in thier house. I DO believe in this stuff and believe that some can be quite the evil, and others very protective or friendly. She has told me about her children waking through the night at almost the exact time with what seemed to be night terrors.

So one night as I am drifting off to sleep these kids pass through my mind and in my quiet slumber I speak to myself (inside my head of course) who or whatever it is that is bothering the children please let them be and have a peaceful nights sleep.

Not long after, I had a vision of this dark thing hovering over the kids while they were sleeping and it looked in my direction.

I was overwhelmed with an intense feeling of FEAR!!! It was so overwhelming it made my breathing become heavy and I felt like I wanted to scream. So being as I am I thought "open your eyes Denise it is just a dream". So I DID open my eyes, and there I lie with a grip of fear and complete darkness.

Now to get the full understanding of this, in the bedroom where I was sleeping with the two girls there is a large window. And it does not have curtains but a beautiful night view of trees and the light shining from the moon.

So back the what I was going through~

I had opened my eyes, only to find complete darkness I forced myself to focus on the window so I could see the light of the moon, but there was no light from the moon. Nothing just darkness and that awful feeling of fear.

I shut my eyes again, and begged whatever it was to please leave. And at the same time try and calm myself. I opened my eyes and there was the window, the trees and the light from the moon.

Now this gets better!

The next morning I tell my GF of the experience I had that night, and as soon as I told her I knew she must have had the same.

She said that she was lying in bed and had this overwhelming feeling of darkness overcome her. She knew it was something dark so she lied in bed covers brought right up to her and squeezed her eyes shut with FEAR. Because she said that she knew it was not nice and no matter what she asked it to leave and refused to open her eyes, it then too left her.

A few nights later the feeling returned again, it was so overwhelming that I opened my eyes to complete darkness with the urge to scream. Best part is I tried to scream but I felt like I was being smothered....I struggled only to be released and to let out a small wimper. And able to see the trees, the window and the light from the moon again.

So a few nights later we are playing the Kinect on the Xbox and it takes pictures of your actions. There were two pictures in question which we still to this day do not know who was in the background of the picture. The day after the picture was taken I was finally able to sleep with out the feeling of it's presence or it returning.

Although to this day I push the thoughts far from my head in fear that I may call it back to me. And that is not something I want or welcome.

Now you be the judge of what you read! I know what I felt and saw. I have never felt that way before. I do not wish that feeling on anyone.

And this was number two of my March Break adventures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment