Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just a simple meal everynow and then

SO last night I was pooped, bored and really did not feel like making a big meal.

Why can't I feel that way and just make macaroni with tomatoe soup? The kids like it, I like it, but John hates it. But sometimes it is a nice comfort food. Nothing fancy but definetely yummy. To me and the kids that is.

Every time I go to make this meal. John hates it, goes out and buys a sub or something different for supper.

Last night he once again got the keys and went to the grocery store to make a spaghetti sauce. As he is walking outside I asked him "why can't we just have a poor mans meal?!" He then looks at me and says if I am too tired to cook, just let him know and we will make supper. (yes, that is sweet but not the point)

Instead of arguing I just stay quiet. That is not the point of being too tired, sometimes I just want to eat the damn food! Macaroni mixed with tomatoe soup!!!!!!

I don't get it, since when did we get to appoint in life that your just not happy that some one made you something.  Eat it!!

Bah!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE 'comfort food'... mine is macaroni with tomotoe juice and cut-up weiners... lol!! Hubby hates it, but the kids & I love it. Make it anytime we're in a rush!!

    ReplyDelete