Sunday, April 3, 2011

friendships???!!!!

So I have had my license since October with not much driving experience since I got here in Brampton. With the experience I did get it was enough to get my courage up to take the 6 plus hours to drive back home with my kidlets alone. As hubby had to work and like hell I was going to spend my march break in this basement apartment!

So packed up and ready to go we hit the road. We made the ride in record time with out incident other then Theia being sick, which I thought was car sickness, yeah right too good to be true!

We arrived at my girlfriends house as planned with Theia being ill but we thought it was due to the ride. Then only to recieve a call not a few hours later to be informed that there was three feet of water in my basement....sigh!

Soo what am I to do. Take off to the house and visit with another dear friend and try and get things in order as to what I should be doing regarding my basement and try to fit in a visit with my kids and hers.

I then try and get in a visit with my df only to have Theia and Chase spend the whole day and night puking. It was soo bad that I took Theia and Chase to the hospital to make sure all was ok. In the mean time during this March Break I get a visit in with my parents and have plans to have my tire fixed. So here we are visiting as many people as we can get in with Theia basically listless and Chase bouncing off walls. I decide this was not a March Break I intended so I take another week off.

Wow that was worth it, spent the week getting my vehicle fixed and spending some time with some friends that I have not seen since Christmas. Only to have one GF cuss me out and basically come down on me because I did not spend enough time with her....Ummmmmm have you not read how my week went!!!

Friendship to me is something that you love and adore and take with everything that you have. I feel that when you develope a friendship it should be unconditional and I am blessed to have that with a few of my friends are the few I do have are from highschool. They understand that life gets busy or altered.

Take for instance my GF Tammy; she makes a trip down from BC I have every intention to see her and visit with her but it did not pan out. Does she call me awful names NO she understands my life and does not judge me. Then there is Trish who I have EVERY intention of seeing but it never works out. Does she get ticked and proceed to call me names and hang the phone up on me NO, because she can see life some times is hard.

But this one! Wow!!!! I am floored I never expected to be judged or layed blame for not seeing her. It was absolutely manipulative on her part to speak with me in the way that she did and continue to blame me. Um Holy Gosh did you not understand that my kids were sick and that I needed to get my van fisxed or were you so wrapped up in your world that you did not have enough empathy to understand what I was going through. YES!!!!!!! I appreciated all that you did for me while I was away but I did not know that I was OBLIGATED to be by your every side with no comprehension as how I may be feeling with all these kids, the flood and the vehicle.

Ok, now that that vent is over with. I was ever so grateful to my GF that I did stay at and happy that she was as gracous and she was to allow me to do the things I need to do and go where I needed to go to get the things done that I needed to get done.

I am now back in Brampton with my Freyja and her three kittens and it is nice to be back but sad at the same time.

The sun i shining and beautiful and I am in this damn BASEMENT apartment. But I WILL make the best of it for my kids and myself as best as I can!!! Because that is What Denise Does.

Thanks for all who took the time to read my vent,,,,,lol

Off to a better post tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Rant away lady... gotta do it somehow, some time, somewhere. It so SUCKS to be put through crap like that.

    ReplyDelete