Friday, January 21, 2011

Not into endorsing products but sometimes...

You know just as well as I know that half the stuff out there that says it works doesn't!

Laundry detergent is the worst! So I have resulted into making my own and really I have to say it is the best that I have USED.

As a mom we all have our scars from carrying and delivering our beautiful bundles. I am mom of five and  definetely have mine. And then there is the age 37 afraid to grow old, wrinkles, too young at heart to look the age that I am all those wonderful woos.

So we as people, surrounded by plastic surgery, botox, magazines, entertainment channels, Hollywood and pressure from ourselves go out there to find our magic "PILL". We spend countless amout of hours and MONEY on products that say that they are going to do what they do. So with great anticipation you get home and try it. And you are pretty damn good at being consistant. If it is anything likeam, I have huge routine issues!!! So that is a big mile stone!

So here we are a few weeks later, staring at ourselves in the mirror seriously trying to find the "change" that these companies have promised. And too our dismay the wrinkle, the stretch and the cellulite is still there.

So we become less enthusade and end throwing the damn stuff out!

How many time have you been down this path. I am NOT VAIN, I just like to feel good and confident about myself. That has to do with yes, surrounding yourself with positive people and blah blah blah. But I am the one who has to look in the mirror and say "damn girl, your lookin good lately!!"

Well, last year John went out and bought BIO-OIL! I tried it, most all loved the smell of it. So natural, intoxicating to me, it has such an earthy smell it was the only real reason I used it. It started with on and off, used it when I remembered to not because I was trying to get rid of the cellulite and stretch marks. I used more because I was itchy and had dry skin, and it was the best smelling oil I had.

As time went on I finally finished the small bottle he gave me and to behonest fell in love with it. I don't use it for particular spots, I use it all over my body and my face. And to be honest given all those creams I have spent money on. Bio Oil is the only one that makes my face and body feel and LOOK great.

I have been doing my work out 30 minutes a day to help tone. I hate being blah it is nice and makes me feel good to do this for  me. Suddenly I felt like I was going to check things out and see how my bod was starting to look. Here I am standing butt naked infront of my daughters closet mirror (because it is full length and I don't have one ;)  and started checking certain areas out. I had to get closer, I seriously thought maybe it was all the finger prints on the mirror that is was hiding the cellulite and stretch marks. I step closer, then closer and start pulling at my skin. Damn I thought with a HUGE smile on my face! That Bio OIL is really working!!! And I swear I stood there for a good few minutes checking it out in absolute amazement. I am doing something for myself (working out) and having a boost a positive boost to help me Bio Oil....I am happy and I KNOW this summer I will feel less worried about those damn mother scars I recieved! And I smell FANTASTIC!!! It goes well with the perfume I wear and my kids love smelling their momma!!!

Bio Oil IS a good product, so for those of you who are looking for something good, worth the money which is little or peanuts campared to the creams and body lotions out there. Give this one a shot.

And that is my bit for today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment