Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today is like any other day....struggle to get out of bed. Grab a cup of coffee, make the lunches, dress the kids, and all the other morning routines that follow with.

Yet today seemed to be a bit different. Perhaps it was the sunshine, or the fact that I finished painting the kitchen yesterday. There are so many things that can make your day seem a little lighter then most, it is definetely not a better night sleep because that has not and will not happen for sometime. Especially with little Theia nursing consistantly through the night.

What I think made my morning seem so much more warmer, lighter was that my boys were getting along this morning and my daughter was not doing her continuous whining. They were laughing this morning playing with their cars, Autumn playing with her kitchen and dolls, and Theia just roaming around the house so happy.

The dishes were not completely done from the night before which I can't stand because I hate clutter, there are piles of laundry that are sitting in everyones room waiting to be put away and the list goes on.

But to have a good, happy morning with my kids and getting them ready for school with little or no incident at all is what makes me glow. It makes my morning and day good as well as it does for the boys...lots of "I love you mommy" hugs and kisses and positive energy surrounding all of us.

So as I start or have started my day, I lead it with a smile, positive energy and an abundance of love for my kids!!

Don't get me wrong everyday is a good day....but it does not mean that every morning starts that way or for that matter every evening ends that way.

I strive for balance in my life for my kids and myself, it is not easy to achieve but I am proud to say this morning there was balance! I hope everyone else finds that balance today in that little smile that we get from those beautiful kids we have created and swore to do right by ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment