Tuesday, November 23, 2010

To be so far from the ones you love

Friendships are so hard to begin with; always trying to find the time, the perfect balance that you can never achieve but strive for (like a marriage but so much more)

There are some that you connect with in the early years and a have life times with and others that you find in your later years.

Some are soo precious that you never let go and others you feel the need that if you don't you will always be consumed by. There are friendships that you have that you connect with on  a level that no one will understand or have the privilege to understand. You know when they are sad, confused or have something wonderful to share .

I am blessed to have that in my life there are few in my life but few is so much better then none!

Our lives have gone in circles and other times the ups and the downs. I am continuously blessed with and will always be with these friendships.

But how am I supposed to be there with all the changes that have taken place in my life. So far away. I have one whose daughter turns 16 surviving cancer, to miss the celebration of life and courage I can not be. The one day that I do not want to miss I find I am yet again.

Then there is another whose son  may have a form of Autism but yet I am too far to offer that hug to the mom that is so desperately needed during such a time.  When did life get so far that we could not enjoy the simple miles stones in life or the hugs we so desperately need or the ones we soo want to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment