Thursday, November 18, 2010

Can we say insert foot into mouth?

So here we are today, just fed the three munchkins lunch and now two of them are snuggled up and watching one of their favs Scooby Doo. While Theia is crawling around, discovering her world with giggles and smiles!

Today is a good day for me. I got my presciption filled, took my pill immediately, woke up this morning and did the same thing...........ahhhh no dizziness, a breathe I could take with ease. And best of not feeling like I am about to fly off the handle. I am not saying the "pills" "work" that fast, but I am glad to say the dizziness has definitely subsided!!!

I lie in bed at night with thoughts running through my head and have these amazing titles, conversations and feed backs for blogs. I wake up and feel the same way. Then my days get busy and when I finally have the ability or time to sit down and blog it is totally different from the thoughts that flowed through my head earlier. Is this an addiction to blogging or just as they say ADD adult...lol. Or is it just a regular mom having a regular day, with not enough time or space on her hands.

Yesterday was probably the worst day I have had in ages. Yes, it could get worse then other days for me...lol

Ok so the day did not start out right with my kidlets, gosh gotta love them for them to have to put up with me and my mood swings at times. And we all thought terrible 2's were bad!!! Welcome to my head..lol

Then as the day goes on news and frustrations build and I feel like I am a volcano ready to blow. I don't think I would like to be my kids when that happens. All I can envision is them seeing this mom do the 360 head turn off of the exorcist or that zombie twitch with my hands in my hair while walking around aimlessly and freaking the kids out. Life is hard it is even harder for our kids to how to deal with our emotional crap too. But it is our sense of humour or delusions that get us through all that we have to deal with.

I laugh at myself on a daily basis, let it be a look, comment or something I have done. Take this one for instance. We are now residing in Brampton, it has a HUGE population of East Indie people (not a problem for me) but I was BORN Blonde...so hey why not act the part I guess ~ So I am walking in the gas station to buy a pack of smokes, no biggy right....well prices are different here and I like the least expensive but Menthol. So I ask the guy behind the counter, "what brands of Menthol cigarettes do you carry?" he names off about 5 kinds and the last one was called "Vogue". I proceed to scrunch up my face and say "Oh No...those taste like Indian cigarettes!"

Here it comes...the woman from behind the counter replies "no it doesn't"
 I look at her (or course she is East Indie) then I look at the guy behind the counter and start to stammer...."Um no, not that Indian, you know our Indian, um Canadian Indian...wait you are Canadian ,,,um I mean um the reserve kind ...what is the name gosh there are so many terms now a days. Um yeah OK Native American cigarettes!!! "

And then for those who know me I do that insane loud laugh....and apologise for all of the chat. The guy behind the counter smiles and says "it is OK" In his East Indie accent and yellow turban.

Can we say duhhhhhhhhhhh and that is my day, everyday in my world. I really do do things like this. John was surprised they did not call the cops. I said is it really that bad, he said yep! GEESH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment